Bitcoin has gradually gained recognition from the general public as well as mainstream investment institutions. Data shows that in recent years, well-known foreign listed companies have allocated bitcoin as a safe-haven asset. Companies such as MicroStrategy, Tesla, DMG and Square announced to increase their bitcoin holdings. MicroStrategy that holds $3.7 billion worth of bitcoin is on top of the list. Despite being a late entrant, Tesla still holds over $2.2 billion worth of bitcoin.
In general, bitcoin has been transformed from a payment system into an investment asset. A cryptocurrency industrial chain was born, and the new concept of blockchain was proposed by early adopters. By the end of 2021, the total market capitalization of all crypto assets including bitcoinexceeded $2 trillion and the number is expected to grow globally.
In the current stage, it would take a lot of effort to earn bitcoins through mining, and the return of investment is relatively low. Therefore, many investors would like to focus on bitcoin transactions. However, the problem is that they are not fully aware of the methods of buying bitcoin. Here are the steps to buy bitcoin in detail for those who want to learn!
Bitcoin is available on most digital currency exchanges. Digital currency exchange in the bitcoin market is the equivalent of a stockbroker in the stock market. It provides trading information and matches transactions. It is more secure to trade in mainstream exchanges such as Firecoin, 8V Exchange, Binance, and etc. We recommend users to choose a platform they find easy-to-use.
Take 8V Exchange for example,
- Open 8V Exchange application. New users can click ‘Register’ to register an account. On the homepage, users can click ‘Buy Crypto with any Credit Card’, then click ‘Buy’ and select the type of cryptocurrency such as USDT.
- Enter the buying amount and select a payment method, then click ‘Buy’.
- After the order is successfully placed, payment methods will be displayed on the page. Users can then follow the guide to make payment.
- After users successfully make payment, they can click the personal center icon on the top left corner to check purchased digital assets and relevant details.
- When browsing digital and trading cryptocurrencies such as BTC and Bitcoin on 8V Exchange and related platforms, please read carefully all the contents contained in the transaction information, including but not limited to the digital currency price, commission volume, transaction fee, long or short positions, and etc. Please only trade after you confirm all content included in the trading information.
- You reserve the right to withdraw or amend your order at any time before transactions are matched.
- Please be aware that orders may be subject to different conditions in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency trading that might cause uncontrollable delays or difficulties. These include but are not limited to mechanical or electronic failures or market congestion.
The above is the Bitcoin Buying Guide for beginners. If you want to buy Bitcoin, then you can certainly do so safely by following the steps outlined above. Although other platforms might have different purchase orders, they are quite similar. Please ensure that you can bear the risk before conducting any transactions!
8V Official Social Media
Telegram (En): https://t.me/global8v
Telegram Community (En): https://t.me/global8vchat