How to buy and trade Dogecoin? How is Dogecoin? Which platform do you use to trade Dogecoin? Many crypto investors pay closer attention to this cryptocurrency. Dogecoin has been listed in more than 100 exchanges. Users are able to buy Dogecoin on most mainstream digital currency trading platforms. We suggest users to trade Dogecoin on exchanges that are reliable such as Binance, 8V Exchange, Huobi, Coinbase Pro and MXC. This is the only way to ensure the security of the assets.
How to buy Dogecoin?
Users can buy Dogecoin on the 8V Exchange. Please find the step-by-step guide below.
- Open your browser and type 8V.com to enter 8V Exchange's home page. Register if you do not already have an account. Click 'Register' to proceed.
- Use email or phone number to register and fill out the information.
- Login your account on the 8V Exchange.
- You need to use OTC to buy Dogecoin on the 8V platform. Please click 'Credit Card Quickly Buy and complete the form to purchase USDT first.
- Select 'Trade' -> Click 'Spot' -> Choose DOGE/USDT. Enter the buying amount in USDT to buy Dogecoin.
- Click 'Assets' to confirm the balance of your Dogecoin.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is often considered as a joke in the crypto communities as it was created based on a joke. However, many fans and analysts claim that DOGE and its founders are not ridiculous at all. On the contrary, the project was co-founded by Jackson and Palmer and Billy Markus. Dogecoin is a crypto currency network that remained active during the 2018 bear market.
The above is How to Buy a Dogecoin Guide. I hope it is useful.